Saturday 20 August 2011

What, no Pictures?

I don't know if you've noticed, but all my pictures on my blog have disappeared. Slowly but surely over the last week, now to be left with large black squares where pictures should be. I have no idea why this has happened, so forgive me for the time being while I try to work out why and hopefully I will be able to restore them.

I do back up all my blog pages and perhaps it might be something to do with a new mobile phone which seems to be bringing information in from all over the place by itself.
Chat soon

Ta-ra

7 comments:

  1. it could be you are up to your limit with picassa storage which is where blogger/google stores the blog pictures , someone else I follow, the same happened to her just the other week.

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cputers are a mystery to me RLS and what is more I am convinced they have minds of their own to land us in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josie
    Good point - thanks for the information, I would hope if I at the limit, they would just not accept any more. I'd best check how much I've put on. Take care.
    XX

    Hi Weaver
    Yes they are a bit of a mystery and what is surprising, my new mobile phone searches the internet for information about people in my contact list to add new information in - all without my knowing!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's odd - they seem to come and go on my machine. Your avatar went missing until I reloaded the page - and now you're back. Weird. Maybe you're haunted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi MorningAJ
    It wouldn't surprise me at all!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are all appearing on my computer, so it must be something to do with the UK or your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning ChrisJ
    Thanks for the info Chris, just starting to put them all back now. Hopefully in a week or so, they'll be all back to the beginning of the first blog (if I can find some of the older pictures!)
    XX

    ReplyDelete